Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Drew Barrymore Covers 'Elle' Magazine

Drew Barrymore, star of the upcoming movie Going the Distance lands the cover of the August 2010 issue of Elle magazine.

 

The 37-year-old actress talks to the mag about herself, being single and not being afraid of getting older.

 

On taking stock of where she is now: “For three years straight, I’ve been burning the candle at both ends, and as of last December, I just didn’t have anything left. I’ve been so aggressive about living life to the fullest and being plugged into everything, but now I’ve ripped the plug out of the wall and put it on the floor for a while. I’m thinking about the same things as when I was 15, about spirituality and who I am, who I want to be. It’s cocoon, pupa, larva, and fuck, I’m reborn!”

big brother 13|truffles|donovan mcnabb|shannen doherty|space shuttle launch

No comments:

Post a Comment