Thursday, October 27, 2011

T-Mobile announces HTC Radar 4G coming 2 November for $99.99

T-Mobile revealed some release details for their upcoming HTC Radar 4G Windows Phone 7.5 device on their Twitter account. The HTC Radar 4G will be released on 2 November for $99.99 with a 2-year contract. Generally a device with this subsidized cost comes in at about $399.99 with no contract. I should have some more details for you next week too ;)

I have already stated this will likely be my wife’s next phone if the camera can perform well and as shown in this Pocket-lint review it looks quite good. Aaron also has a hands-on video of the HTC Radar 4G over on PhoneDog.com so check that out too.

I will be at Nokia World this week and will get to see the new Nokia Windows Phone devices that will be announced. I hope at least one comes to T-Mobile USA, but if not then the HTC Radar 4G is a good candidate to consider. My only hesitation is the limited, and non-expandable, 8GB memory since I have 32GB in both my HTC HD7 and Dell Venue Pro and really can’t go with anything less than 16GB.

hrc|swtor|bastille day|eric cantor|amzn

No comments:

Post a Comment