Sunday, March 18, 2012

How to find a job in cybersecurity (video)

I regularly get letters from readers. Some are even polite. I recently received a letter from Richard Hall, a soldier currently serving in Afghanistan who also lives here on the Space Coast in Florida. Rather than just jot off a paragraph or two response, I felt he deserved a more complete answer, so I recorded an in-depth video response.

I also asked Richard’s question of Prof. Darren Hayes, who teaches students interested in getting into the forensics side of cybersecurity. About halfway through my interview with Darren (below), there’s some very helpful answers for Richard, as well as anyone else considering entering this lucrative, but somewhat selective field.

Good luck to everyone in your job search!

roger clemens|george carlin|hurricane names|batman the dark knight rises|mac mini

No comments:

Post a Comment